2015-01-12

our kyusu in daily use

This is the kyusu we use everyday especially when having tea after lunch or dinner. Its lid had been broken again and again, and every time my husband fixed it with adhesive agent. But as adhesive is weak against heat, the lid soon broke apart again.
Anyway, my husband likes this kyusu. Though I don't remember at all, he says about 10 years ago he went to buy a kyusu somewhere with his second daughter and got this one which both of them liked.  I'm not sure but it seems to be Mashiko-ware (益子焼)。
In the end I’ve fixed it with kintsugi technique 2 years ago. At first I boiled the lid for a while to detach all the parts joined with adhesive, pulled together again with lacquer and finished it with white gold powder which is real gold but has silver color. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿